Saturday 17 June 2017

Design, production, education (DPE)

In DPE I am in woodwork and the school has provided us with all the materials you need to make a speaker! I used tabs for my speaker and the tabs connect up and make a box, its just like doing a jigsaw puzzle. Each year 7&8 kid gets a powerbank and the cord with the powerbank, two speakers, and a passive radiator. We each get 15weeks to complete our designs. For the back of my speaker I use a photo shop app called GIMP that you can get on your computers and is free. I have put a edited flower onto mine. Also by singularly using gimp I created a wall art hanging which was by editing a cow picture and it got laser cut onto a peice of 6ml wood. Myself and my teacher (Mr Tai) are working together on our speakers as we have the same design and concept!

Here is the picture down below:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Internet plagiarism

There’s nothing more infuriating than someone taking credit for your work. We want to believe that our work speaks for itself. But “in the r...