Monday 4 July 2016

Frost

A winter like day in the awtum New. In the morning I woke up and we had a big frost!! It was freezing, I was shivering it was a real cold day for Taranaki. As I walked on the frost covered all over the lawn. Frozen ice crunched and shattered under my feet, it made a huge noise. My fingers were numb they were so cold. My feet were frozen. We had a Jack frost. The lawn was white, all covered in ice!! As the sun began to shine on the freezing cold ice it began to melt and desolve into the grass, it watered the grass well!! Do you have frost's where you live? Do you have snow? Let me know in the comment's below. Down below are the pictures I took this morning of our huge frost on our lawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Internet plagiarism

There’s nothing more infuriating than someone taking credit for your work. We want to believe that our work speaks for itself. But “in the r...