Wednesday 2 December 2015

New Kitten




On Friday the 28/11/2015 I got a new kitten the cat is a ragdoll cat it is so fluffy and soft. It is a kitten it is seven weeks old and it is my early Christmas present for myself (Jorja) and my sister Madaline, the kitten is so friendly it follows you around everywhere you go and you sometimes step on it, its name is Harry which is quite funny cause my cousins name is Harry. Its paws are white and under the chin is white but everywhere else is black. We feed Harry twice a day we feed it a handful of nuts morning and also night. We feed it meat especially for kittens. Have you got any pets? & what pets are they? These are the questions I am asking myself. Let me know in the comments below!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Internet plagiarism

There’s nothing more infuriating than someone taking credit for your work. We want to believe that our work speaks for itself. But “in the r...