Sunday 23 August 2015

The sunrise and the sunset





In the morning on Saturday I woke up at 7:00am and took this amazing photo of the sunrise. you may not know the sunrise occurs commonly around 7:11am.The other photo is of the sunset the photo I took was down the farm it was a amazing sight I took the photo around 5:00pm at night. The sunrises in the East and sets in the West. This photo was taken from the window in the lounge. Do you know what color the sunrise is? Have you ever took a photo of the sunset? These are all the question's I am asking myself. Comment below if you have any extra information about the sunset and the sunrise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Internet plagiarism

There’s nothing more infuriating than someone taking credit for your work. We want to believe that our work speaks for itself. But “in the r...