Tuesday 4 August 2015

My Bunny



 I have a bunny called Bubbles and my sister Madaline has a bunny called cinnamon This video I made is about my bunny bubble's. I have to feed it once a day and feed it rabbit pallets-(Rabbit Nuts)
It also love's carrot's like many other rabbit's do and we are only allowed to give them citrus fruit's twice a week as a treat. I take my bunny outside for some exercise for twenty minutes a day it really enjoy's to stretch it's legs. Madaline and I take turn's at feeding the bunnies. The video I created was using the app Imovie it is a great way to display your work. Check it out!! I was wondering do you have any bunnies? What do you feed them? How long do you give them exercise? Comment below I would love to hear from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Internet plagiarism

There’s nothing more infuriating than someone taking credit for your work. We want to believe that our work speaks for itself. But “in the r...