Monday 29 June 2015

Cutting wood




Yesterday I set off to work alongside mum,dad, brother Taylor and sister Madaline we were of chopping wood on the wood splitter and I took this picture of a peace that split into little lines when we cut this peace of wood I wasn't sure what all the lines were. Mum said that the lines probably be how old the peace of wood would be. Do you know what the lines in the wood mean? Leave a comment below and I check it out. We were down to last peace when the wood chipper started to go slow so we had this slow as peace getting cut just on our last. Lucky I said because amagine if we had a slow as wood cutter citing 45 pieces of wood non stop what jobs do you get up to in the weekends? 
Let me know I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Internet plagiarism

There’s nothing more infuriating than someone taking credit for your work. We want to believe that our work speaks for itself. But “in the r...