Tuesday 28 April 2015

My adventure's with Flat Stanley






Yay In class we got to have a choice to take flat Stanley home and I said strait away yes please and mr Webb my teacher gave me flat Stanley to take home I took a variates of photo's with flat Stanley and hope to make a slideshow out of it room3 was very luckey cause we got mailed flat Stanley from a great class in England at hoppwood cp school here is a photo I took with my cat Otis and flat Stanley by my sister's Madaline's piano.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jorja,

    Thank you for blogging about Flat Stanley. I hadn't thought about taking pictures of him with either of my cats, but I have now. I tweeted a picture to Mr Webb, but its night time here so it wasn't the best photo with the lights on. How big is Otis? He looks like a big cat! One of our cats is a Maine Coon and they are meant to be a big bread of domestic cat, but I don't think she's very big. We look forward to seeing the slideshow when its finished.

    Mrs Atherton
    Hopwood C P School

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jorja,
    I am Ben from Class 7 at Hopwood Primary School in England.
    Thank you for showing me your pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Internet plagiarism

There’s nothing more infuriating than someone taking credit for your work. We want to believe that our work speaks for itself. But “in the r...