Friday 13 March 2015

The amazing chocolate fountain

The amazing Chocolate fountainTic toc tic toc waiting patiently till the clock struck twelve my eye's opened jumping for joy the time has come upon us .....

Party time the finest food's were laid amount the two table's and that moment walking towards the glory and gold drooling heavily. Could that be I thought to myself ?The best 

chocolate fountain in all of Taranaki. Excitement rushed through through my veins adrenalin lingered through my body.

It was time eating time my eye's lit up everything in my body felt alive like I just ate heaven. You better get in fast I shouted to mum this will go in two second's.Grabbing a strawberry and covered it in luscious dark chocolate it dripped off the side's like raindrops falling from the sky.

The chocolate was gone and everyone already had enough fun for one day it was to time to go home.

By Jorja

No comments:

Post a Comment

Internet plagiarism

There’s nothing more infuriating than someone taking credit for your work. We want to believe that our work speaks for itself. But “in the r...