Thursday 12 March 2015

First place here I come

First place here I come


The whistle squealed go a sudden urge for energy hit me I bulleted down my lane my heart pounding the smell of victory lingered in the air.


Two more lengths to go the water was steaming. I was going as fast as my legs would take me my arms thrashing against the water.


Back in the pool I jump and rotating my body it was time for my next event backstroke my knees bent ready to race my feet pushed against the wall gathering momentum going full speed through the calm,cool water.


Taking the lead the lead 1st place was only an arms reach away my enemy's lurk behind me greedy for victory Kyah was in the lead she touched the wall before I could even say a word second place will do but I will have to see if my next race will give me any glory.


Receiving my token and racing to my last event so far I wasn't the only one that did good that day it was a team event and even though we came last we gave it our all.

By Jorja

No comments:

Post a Comment

Internet plagiarism

There’s nothing more infuriating than someone taking credit for your work. We want to believe that our work speaks for itself. But “in the r...